1. Skip the soda - drink water and milk.
2. Park as far away from the front of the store as you can. You will have farther to walk, and burn more calories.
3. Move! Take the kids, husband and/or dogs out for walk in the park!
4. Rather than spend the money on a gym membership, buy a Wii and invest in the Wii Fit and the EA Active games. (You won't have to leave the house, so you can work out in your PJ's and save gas money!)
5. Take the stairs rather than the elevator or escalator!
6. Eat the pryamid! (All the fruits, veggies, etc you need!)
7. Get all the JUNK (food) out of your home - and don't bring it back!
8. When you go to the grocery store, make sure you have just eaten and take a list (STICK to it)!
9. Get the kids involved - teach them the good foods and let them help you cook.
10. You only get one body and one life - take care of it, so you can live it longer! :o)
This blog was written in response to Twitter Moms!