Monday, June 6, 2011

Ohanarama is FUN!

Have you heard of Ohanarama?!  SUPER cool ... those words really sum it all up for me. 

Let me give you some background ... My son, J, turned 7 in April.  Needless to say, he has become obsessed with wanting to be on the computer.  He is allowed 30 minutes a night, with my supervision. 

What I love:
- I LOVE that I can play a game, and then challenge my son to play the same game. 
- I love that it's designed specifically for elementary-aged kids.
- You control who enters your special family space. Only people you invite will be part of your Ohanarama network.

Dislikes:
- I really can't say I have any dislikes ... it's all fun and games! :D
Some of our favorite games include:
- Drop3 (This is the game I play most of the time!)
- Memory Master
- Hungry Monkey

My husband doesn't travel for work, we are fortunate to have him at home every night for dinner and play time.  That being said, J has been playing games while Daddy is at work, and then Daddy attempts to beat J's score after he is in bed.  It's SO MUCH FUN to watch the rivalry grow!  If J is beating Daddy, he gets super excited.  But, If Daddy is beating J, then something MUST be wrong!

Since we have started playing with Ohanarama, the ONLY thing J wants to play on the computer are the fun games at Ohanarama.  And, I can't say I blame him!  I find myself playing Drop3 after the kiddos are in bed!

Why don't you try it!?  Ohanarama
While you are at it, follow them on twitter and like them on facebook!

Ok, so you have signed up, right?  What games are YOU looking forward to playing?  I can't wait to hear what you think of Ohanarama!!

Enjoy!
Sara

3 comments:

  1. Ms A loves the computer...I will have to show her this! Her and Peter can compete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun~I had no idea this existed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you're having fun! Try the Crazy Critters quiz for great family laughs!

    ReplyDelete