Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spooky Fun!!


I was given the opportunity to review a printables website, Python Printable Games - it has over 50 Halloween and Thanksgiving printables. I found a few that my six year old would absolutely love! I love trivia, so I really enjoyed those printables. But, I wasn't overly impressed with the characters/drawings on the pages. They were a little too sketchy for me. Don't get me wrong, there are some with cute art, just more that weren't really my taste. And, you may really like the art you find on these pages.

I reviewed: Food Fight! Thanksgiving Mad Libs, Printable Halloween Word Search Puzzles Pack of 3., Harvest What Word? Game, Get Stuffed Food Trivia, Pin the Head on the Monster, Teen Terrors Mad Libs ... to name a few. I looked at many, but I only printed Food Fight! Thanksgiving Mad Libs and Harvest What Word? Game.

Additionally, it will cost you $19.95 to access these 50+ printable games (crossword puzzles, coloring sheets, etc.). $19.95 will get you more than 50 printables for the holiday of your choosing. (Ex: EITHER Halloween or Thanksgiving, not both.) (CORRECTION: Every game in the Halloween pack is ALSO in the Thanksgiving pack. When I looked, it seemed as if they were separate packages.) It is my opinion that $19.95 is extreme. (If you search the internet for Halloween/Thanksgiving printables, you can find cuter things for free.) These printables are virus-free, as some you may find in a search won't be. And, if you are in a hurry, this is your best bet because they are all in one place.

You can search their site for "kids" "teens" or "adult" -specific games. And, they have more than just Halloween and Thanksgiving - they have birthdays, BBQs, Fun facts and Trivia!

However, if you are interested, they offer a full affiliate program via Share-a-Sale and commission is 35%.

You can find Printable Games on twitter.

This Product Was a Free Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment