Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fireworks!



I love fireworks because they are beautiful!   I love how you never know what to expect, be it color, shape or size.  We don't often go out and watch them in person because it's just so hot here.  (Plus, the BOOM! scares my kids.)  However, this year, we don't even have the opportunity to watch them live because there is such a huge fire danger.  We have only had (I want to say) 6 inches of rain since January.  It's HOT and DRY and it's been mildly windy.  So I guess this year we will be watching the fireworks on television.  It makes me a little sad. 

One year I was in Denver, Colorado for the 4th of July and got to see them at the military base there - they were AMAZING!!!  That was before I was married, before I even met my husband. 

What are your plans for the 4th of July?!

Hope you have a SAFE and HAPPY Independence day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment